Need to relocate to Beverly Hills area for business or leisure? Have peace of mind in an upscale peaceful living at its best in some of LA’s best neighborhoods.
The City of Beverly Hills is its own city within Los Angeles with its own Police force, top School District and city council and Mayor.
Feel the security and comfort of Beverly Hills. Known to be one of the safest locations in Los Angeles with its own City, very responsive police-force, and highly acclaimed public-school district.
Outstanding dining choices, top-notch hotels, and tons of boutiques from the top clothing brands are some of the things that make Beverly Hills the best destination to visit.
Explore a plethora the ‘must try’ top restaurants for a culinary experience like no other in the city. You just can’t go wrong with any of these options below:
• Il Pastaio (the top Italian with the best atmosphere)
• Spago (Wolfgang Puck iconic restaurant)
• Café Roma (Italian)
• Avra (Mediterranean)
• e-Baldi (italian)
• Polo Lounge (Beverly Hills Hotel)
• South Beverly Grill (American fusion)
• Sugarfish (Japanese sushi)
• Wally’s (wine bar and gourmet grill)
• Cut (Wolfgang Puck Steakhouse) , Maestros Steakhouse
• Crustaceans (Hip nuevo Vietnamese fusion)
• Mr. Chow (the best Chinese)
• Maybourne Hotel in the Beverly Canon Gardens
• The Grill on the Alley (iconic American)
• The Palm (iconic American),
For Casual Breakfast and lunch spots: Croft Ally, Urth Café, Albert Coffee
Explore some of Beverly Hills History – Greystone Mansion & Gardens: The Doheny Estate
Historic estates are an expansive Tudor Revival mansion and gardens built by the Doheny family. Discover this gen with a mysterious and unusual history. You can Stroll through the perfect gardens and courtyard areas, fountain, and pool of the mansion, as you go back in time.
Beverly Hills wont be complete with out its own culture – Look into Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
This auditorium has a cultural selection of outstanding performing plays, performances, concerts for the arts.
Pricing varies based on the following factors: apartment size and type, location, length of lease term, extension options, vacancy factor, season. (Apartment community websites site reflect pricing for only unfurnished apartments, excluding utilities, on a long-term lease, excluding their high lease break fees).