What are Your Options if You Have a Residential Insurance Claim from Fire or Floor which Caused Displacement?
So now unfortunately your home is uninhabitable, and you must move out. It goes without saying this is a major disruption in your life.
Call an Experienced Agent Help You Find an Insurance Approved Furnished Apartment in Los Angeles Quickly & Easily
What’s the Process? Your homeowners or renters’ insurance company policy will start the process of finding you temporary accommodations. This can take some time because they contact relocation companies, who in turn start researching suitable options.
Often, insurance carriers offer hotels, extended stay hotels in Los Angeles as an immediate option. But why not secure more space with a furnished apartment instead?
Why Not Save Time and Hassle! So call today to find out about insurance temporary housing options in Los Angeles for you to choose from. You can see the breakdown and insurance apartment in Los Angeles information for to you to present to your insurance carrier for pre-approval. Once you have the information of the Insurance furnished apartment to present to your insurance carrier, it’s quick for you adjust to pre-approve and to get you settled in immediately.
Avoid These Pitfalls with Insurance Housing in Los Angeles!
Don’t Eat Up Your Allocated Insurance Dollars!
Great, lets say insurance has approved the expensive nightly rate you to move into a luxury hotel or a furnished house. But be aware!
Too Many Variables! It’s not uncommon for home damage, water damage, fire damage, clean up, restoration, remediation, renovation, repair work, smoke damage and mold removal & abatement, too take much longer than initially anticipated as it can be like opening a pandoras’ box for the contractor!
The Construction Time Factor Can Be Considerably Be Much Longer: Therefore, the construction can take longer than originally anticipated because there are just so many variables to know how long it will take to get your property back to pre-loss condition.
But why do you ask? Well, many policies have insurance dollar capped amount which means two things:
- Run Out Dollars for Housing Allowance: You run out of insurance dollars for housing which means you must pay the rest out of pocket. This can be expensive for you if you are still months away from moving back in and now having to
- Compromise: You must move out of a hotel or house and into a much smaller furnished residence to make your insurance dollars for housing last.
Find Out the Solution Today: So, Call today and find out how you can stay in a high-end luxury furnished apartment in a top location with all the conveniences of your home and on-site amenities while having peace of mind that even if the construction takes longer than expected (which is usually the case!) you are completely covered!
Avoid DIY Housing!
Always get your insurance to pre-approve your housing options that you want. It’s not recommended to sign a lease first without your insurance pre-approval to submit your out-of-pocket rent payments for reimbursement.
- It takes a long time to be reimbursed.
- You will waste hours on the phone waiting to get approval.
- They often don’t reimburse the full amount.
SO, CALL NOW – 1-888-743-3390
An Experienced Agent Can Help You Find an Insurance Approved Furnished Apartment in Los Angeles Quickly & Easily
Insurance Apartments for Multi-Family Apartments Damage from Flood or Fire
Unfortunately, on rare occasions, landlords who have income property can be subject to risk from a fire or flood too causing tenant displacement. All the same factors that apply above for a home also apply to an apartment building with loss of habitability for your tenants.
- Insist all your tenants carry renters’ insurance. Often there is a provision that will cover insurance housing if they are displaced.
- If they do not have renters’ insurance, sometimes your policy will cover their displacement and offer relocation housing for displacement in Los Angeles.
- The only problem is if your insurance will cover their insurance housing, your premiums in the future are likely to substantially increase.
- You are likely to deal with irate tenants if you house them in a cheap hotel or extended stay hotel in Los Angeles. Especially if the Emergency clean up, remediation and restoration, reconstruction takes much longer than anticipated from fire damage or water damage to get your property back to rent ready condition….
CALL NOW – 1-888-743-3390
Let an Knowledgeable Agent Help You for Your Tenants Insurance Approved Furnished Apartment in Los Angeles Easily & Quickly