If you are looking for a ‘sampler’ on some of the most popular locations where to be located for your corporate housing rental in Los Angeles, check out these ‘hot spots’ below where you can’t go wrong!
1.Westwood Village/UCLA – Centrally Located, Walkable Location:
Choose from first-class furnished apartments in Westwood and UCLA area, on a short-term and flexible Lease basis exclusively at The Glendon Apartments in Westwood. This is one of the top and most desirable apartment buildings in Westwood, and we are an exclusive provider of fully furnished housing at this property offering you many selections of one, two and three-bedroom floorplans.
Staying in temporary housing in Westwood places you in the most central and desirable location in the heart of Westwood Village, very close to UCLA. The Glendon is well-known to be one of the top apartment complexes in Westwood.
The feedback we receive from our clients is that they are always satisfied with the “can’t beat” location. The Glendon’s interior surroundings provide you with calm courtyard enclosures and water features, in addition to the convenience of this mixed-use building with retailers located on the ground floor.
You Can Walk to the Market, Not Drive!
Convenient Trader Joe’s Supermarket Attached to Building:
Your furnished rental in Westwood apartment has the unique benefit of a Trader Joe’s Supermarket attached to the building which has all your grocery needs including organic produce. You can literally walk through the building without going outside to access the store and pick up whatever you need.
If you forgot something from your shopping list, you could pick up an item at a moment’s notice and be back in your apartment in no time. Nowhere else in the area can offer this extreme convenience. This is extremely beneficial if you are unfamiliar with the area or prefer not to drive to save time. Also, if you are unfamiliar with LA, then you don’t need to worry about how to find things.
Need coffee or a snack? Just Walk!
You have the option of walking and picking up a gourmet coffee or something to eat at the Australian Ministry of Coffee which is attached to the building. Also attached to your Furnished Rental in Westwood is the luxury of having a gourmet, high quality Café – the Australian Ministry of Coffee.
This is an extremely popular spot, and serves some of the finest coffee in LA, along with a stylish seating area for high quality salads and sandwiches. It’s a great place to hang out, work on your laptop, and be productive while enjoying some fine coffee.
Additional convenient attachments to your building are a Jersey Mike’s sub sandwich shop, Pinches Tacos Mexican food, a hair salon, and a yoga studio all attached directly to the building providing immediate access.
…In A Furnished Corporate Apartment!
- Need to relocate to Beverly Hills area for business or leisure? Have peace of mind in an upscale peaceful living at its best in some of LA’s best neighborhoods.
- The City of Beverly Hills is its own city within Los Angeles with its own Police force, top School District and city council and Mayor.
- Security: Feel the security and comfort of Beverly Hills. Known to be one of the safest locations in Los Angeles with its own City, very responsive police-force, and highly acclaimed public-school district.
- Central Location: Choose from exclusive Furnished Corporate Apartments in Beverly Hills, all of which are centrally located on the Westside and near Century City, The Grove, West Hollywood, Miracle Mile, and Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
- This location works very well as a central point if you need easy access to different parts of the Westside of Los Angeles.
- Outstanding dining choices, top-notch hotels, and tons of boutiques from the top clothing brands are some of the things that make Beverly Hills the best destination to visit.
- Explore a plethora the ‘must try’ top restaurants for a culinary experience like no other in the city. You just can’t go wrong with any of these options below!
- Il Pastaio (the top Italian with the best atmosphere) , Spago (Wolfgang Puck iconic restaurant), Café Roma (Italian), Avra (Mediterranean) , e-Baldi (Italian), Polo Lounge (Beverly Hills Hotel), South Beverly Grill (American fusion), Sugarfish (Japanese sushi), Wally’s (wine bar and gourmet grill), Cut (Wolfgang Puck Steakhouse) , Maestros Steakhouse, Crustaceans (Hip nuevo Vietnamese fusion), Mr. Chow (the best Chinese) , Maybourne Hotel in the Beverly Canon Gardens, The Grill on the Alley (iconic American) , The Palm (iconic American),
3. The Grove
Location! Location! Location! The Grove outdoor shopping mall and Farmers Market is a desirable world-class destination located in the Westside of Los Angeles, California. For years, the Grove has been a point of attraction to both locals and international tourists across the globe, which makes ideal for a furnished rental in West Hollywood and the Grove at this location.
This iconic outdoor mall is a place that combines retail, popular fashion, a variety of restaurants, cafes, retail shopping, and departments’ stores and is considered a lifestyle destination in Los Angeles, especially for a short-term rental in West Hollywood and The Grove.
Wilshire La Brea Apartments
Wilshire La Brea is a 2014 modern mix-use apartment community, blended and surrounded with shops below the building ideal when furnished apartments in West Hollywood or in the Hollywood area. This location places you close to The Grove, Miracle Mile, and easy access to Downtown LA. The location is only a 5-minute Uber ride to the Grove.
Convenient Supermarket Directly Below
Placed conveniently is Lassen’s Natural Foods Supermarket offering 100% organic produce which directly Below offering a Deli section with salads, sandwiches, refreshments, and cappuccinos.
4. Discover the Best In LA Dining on Your Doorstep from Your Furnished Apartment in Brentwood
Introducing the BW furnished apartments in Brentwood, where you can take the enjoyment of modern home living and elevate it to the highest standard of luxury and convenience.
Experience the Brentwood Lifestyle Where the Ocean Atmosphere Creeps Inland
- You have great corporate housing options in Brentwood at the BW, located on the corner of Barrington and Wilshire Blvd, adjacent to the east of Santa Monica
- Just up the road on Barrington is the exclusive San Vincente Blvd, where many high-end restaurants, Brentwood Country Mart, Whole Foods, village cafes and outdoor markets are located. This is a popular location for many joggers running down the famous San Vincente Blvd.
On Your Doorstep – Options for Walkable and Short Distance Drives
- Central Westside Location: You have your choice of a 1 – or 2-bedrooms & 2-Bedroom Townhouse furnished apartments in Brentwood with an ideal proximity to some of the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and luxury amenities in this affluent Los Angeles westside neighborhood.
- Outdoor Lifestyle: You have the convenience of on-your-doorstep luxury lifestyle options just around the corner, whether it’s the highly regarded “Alfred Coffee” shop or “Joe and The Juice” are both great places to hang out with outdoor seating.
- 405 Freeway Access: If you need to take the 405 Freeway, this place is 2 blocks West so that you have easy freeway access to reach different parts of the city in a central location.
5. Glendale, CA – Want to stay away from the homeless crisis and claustrophobia of downtown Los Angeles?
Where is the best location to find a furnished apartment in Burbank or Glendale? We recommend you look at a corporate apartment located close to the very popular “Americana at Brand” entertainment and outdoor shopping destination because there are so many walkable and interesting restaurants, cafes, entertainment, and supermarket close to your unit. Any other location, you will waste time having to drive everywhere making it inconvenient if you are familiar with the area. As there are many other options in Glendale which are not walking distance; therefore, so staying close to America is considered the most ideal location when looking for Short-Term Housing in Glendale.
Why the Glendale location for a Short-term Rental? Glendale is an affluent city in Los Angeles County, with a local populace is approximately 197,895 in proximity with Hollywood, Burbank movie studios, Children’s Hospital, Downtown Los Angeles, west of Pasadena, and east of Universal City. Many of our clients have decided to stay with us in Glendale because of its exciting vibrant atmosphere which is very walkable and yet it’s easy access to the other areas. Making it the ideal place to be situated for Corporate Housing in Glendale.
When. You decide to rent a short-term apartment in Glendale you will also receive all amenities including pool, and fitness center in gated community which include garage parking too. Yet staying in a Corporate Rental in Glendale brings you steps away to many forms of entertainment, side attractions, such as outdoor coffee shops and restaurants, and bars.
Proximity to Americana at Brand in Glendale
Americana at Brand is a notable residential, dining, entertainment, recreational, and outdoor shopping complex located in Glendale, CA. The existence of the outside shopping mall is the creative by Los Angeles businessman, Rick J. Caruso. He originally developed The Grove which is considered a must-see world-class destination for many visitors. The Americana is an improved version of The Grove with its similar art deco design and night-time beautiful lights and fountain display is also a popular attraction for visitors.
The fully furnished apartments next door to the Americana at Brand is one of the most amazing add-ons because of its walkability. Leave the Americana at Brand apartment and feel the grand development in any of the units you have rented. The offer at the apartment is for a short-term ideal if you are unfamiliar with the area and do not wish to always drive. You have access to a great number of spots that keeps you in an excited with so many terrific options to choose from.
If your curiosity is now peaked about where to stay, call today, and speak with a local representative at (888) 743-3390