When it comes to the high taste of luxury and grand comfort, these Serviced Apartments in Burbank are undoubtedly designed to provide such with the glamour of ultra modern lifestyle and elegant community living is best experienced in Burbank.
Burbank is the home for many major movie studios in Los Angeles giving you the convenient opportunity to network and connect with a plethora of influencers in the entertainment industry.
Thousands of entertainment industry professionals who reside in LA work in Burbank. Perhaps, being the hub of many entertainment companies, and being a Hollywood star-filled neighborhood.
• Large Spacious Master Bedrooms with ensuite attached Bathroom for extra privacy
• Walk-in Closets with built in draws give you extra room and spaces to store your clothing.
• Extra Long Patios and Balconies allows for complete patio outdoor furniture set so you can spend more time relaxing outside your unit.
• NEST thermostat – State of the art digital central air conditioning control panel which is easy to read and adjust compared to traditional thermostats
• All apartment entry doors come with programmed keyless entry so if your keys get lost, it is easy to reprogram code to make sure no one has access to your unit.
• All units come with two door fridges with ice maker to give you a state-of-the-art feel and ease of use and ice maker.
• Harwood Floors Throughout- No Carpet including Bedrooms
• All units are spacious and roomy with nine inch ceilings.
• Windows are adjustable to allow fresh are or completely open to give you a fresh breeze inside your apartment.
• All unit come with High Speed private WIFI network and Roku TV so that you are not sharing with anyone else.
• Gated garage assigned parking spaces to each apartment
Pricing varies based on the following factors: apartment sizeand type, location, length of lease term, extension options, vacancy factor,season. (Apartment community websites site reflect pricing for onlyunfurnished apartments, excluding utilities, on a long-term lease, excludingtheir high lease break fees).
Your Serviced Apartments in Beverly Hills is in Beverly Hills ‘Restaurant Row ‘surrounded by some of the world’s most popular and highly recommended restaurants, all of which are right around the corner on La Cienega Boulevard.