We are here to help you to get furnished apartments in Santa Monica California, we can help you with all of your long term stays, and your short term rental needs.
There are plenty of apartments for rent, so you will have options. If you are looking for extended stays in Santa Monica, we can help you.
We can help you with all of your corporate housing Santas Monica needs.
If you need a short term rental or an extended stay in Santa Monica, we have plenty of options for you.
When you need short term Furnished apartments Santa Monica, we are here for you.
We will answer all of your questions, and find you the right furnished apartment Santa Monica that you need.
For short term stays furnished apartments are great, a fully furnished apartment will provide you with all of the ammenities that you need.
With different options for furnished rentals Santa Monica, you can get a studio apartment, a 1 bedroom apartment, or 2 bedroom apartments. All apartments are fully furnished, with all of the kitchen utensils that you will need.
We will provide you with what you need for your Santa Monica furnished rentals.
When you need short term furnished rentals Santa Monica, we are here for you, do hesitate to contact us, if you have questions about short term furnished apartments Santa Monica, we will answer them for you.
They Now ONLY Permit 12-Month Leases for Unfurnished Apartments.
There Is a Potential Risk of You Being Fined If They Find Out from A Neighbor That You Leased A Furnished Apartment in Santa Monica
The Good News Is You Have Plenty of Alternative Furnished Housing Options outside The City of Santa Monica
Welcome to Santa Monica corporate housing! This is more than just your iconic world-famous beach destination.
This picturesque piece of vibrant ocean atmosphere on Earth bursting with things to do from your month to month rental, see, eat, and drink.
From your furnished housing options, there are countless things to do in Santa Monica, from exploring history at museums to unwinding on the beach, and everything in-between.
Contact Bedford Housing for all of your corporate housing needs, we have the experience that you need for your short term stay, or your long term stay.
Let’s talk a little more about some of the things our residents love the most about living in Santa Monica
• This long expanse of sand is cherished by both locals and tourists, where you can unwind with the sun on your skin, the sand between your toes, and the sound of the ocean hitting the shore.
• A swift walk or drive from your corporate apartment in Santa Monica will take you straight to this popular tourist haven, where lazing on the beach is only the beginning. You’ll discover a plethora of activities, from swimming to surfing in the big waves, volleyball, seaside chess, and more.
• The beach is packed with lifeguard stations, walkways, restrooms, and beach from cafes and restaurants to wine and dine after a relaxing day at the seaside.
• Another favorite amongst locals and tourists. This red and yellow Ferris Wheel is more than just a ride. It’s a city icon, and the only one of its kind of the region. • The Wheel is surrounded by exciting things to do, restaurants to dine and wine in, bars to explore, and souvenir shops to discover. • The fun never ends at the Santa Monica arcade, with over 200 games for individuals and families of all ages. • A walk along the pier on a Saturday afternoon will introduce you to a wealth of talented street performers, sticks of delicious cotton candy, and breathtaking views of the South Bay and Malibu. • Watch the sunset with a beer or wine in your hand, and you’ll be left speechless as live local music plays and the sounds of nearby waves crash to the shore.
• The Santa Monica Pier is the perfect place to unwind alone or with friends at the end of a long day.
• Don’t forget to pay a visit to the Aquarium, where you’ll discover an incredible assortment of sea life presentations and interactive exhibits ideal when looking for temporary housing in Santa Monica.
This infamous kid ride is perfect for impromptu fun or private kids’ parties! A well-known landmark that’s always full of surprises. It’s a favorite for the whole family – and adults too!
• Learn something new and impress your friends and family with a daring new activity! The Santa Monica trapeze school is close from your corporate apartment in Santa Monica, meaning there’s no excuse not to give a new hobby a go on the weekend – especially if you’ve got nothing else to do.
• Fly high above the pier and master an art few have the guts to try! Trapeze art brings endless fun for all.
• Speaking of having nothing to do on a Saturday, why not try out one of these incredible tours? You’ll see everything every expat MUST tick off their bucket list, from the Hollywood sign to Malibu Stars Homes and so much more.
• Tours happen from 7 am to 7 pm every day of the week!
• Since ’65, this little shop has been impressing locals and tourists with its stunning assortment of ‘60s shells, crystals, and other souvenirs and merchandise.
• The Oatman Rockshop is one of Santa Monica’s most cherished little pieces of history.
• Santa Monica corporate housing wouldn’t be, well, Santa Monica without its streams of spectacular shopping destinations.
• Perfect for the casual or serious shopper, Santa Monica is bursting with walking shopping neighborhoods, designer threads, and irresistible sales at every turn. In Santa Monica, a new shopping opportunity is always just around the corner.
• Locals and tourists adore the region’s independent boutiques – a true reflection of the city’s luxurious style.
• With temporary housing, You’ll discover quaint shops bursting with luxurious items and affordable hidden gems just waiting to be found. Some of Santa Monica’s most popular shopping destinations include:
• This open-air shopping center is designed for pedestrians – a quick two-block walk from the local beach.
• The promenade is cherished for its weekly farmer’s market, talented street performers, and store diversity, all of which deliver an unforgettable experience.
• Home to a range of specialty shops, from Michael Kors to Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Tiffany & Co. and Emporio Armani, Santa Monica Place is a preferred shopping destination for locals and tourists.
• Once you arrive, you’ll be spoiled with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from the third-floor rooftop deck.
• We noted this earlier, but it really deserves a second mention. The Santa Monica Farmer’s Market happens once every four weeks and was crowned the county’s best Farmer’s Market by Travel + Leisure.
• Scores of local residents and chefs pour in monthly to indulge in the mountains of fresh produce, flowers, meats, cheeses, fish, nuts, and so much more.
• When the sun goes down, Santa Monica comes to life. The city shifts moods, turning into a nonstop party which you can explore by foot from dusk ‘till dawn. No matter where you choose to wine, dine, or party, you’re guaranteed a memorable experience.
• Kick things off at happy hour at a rooftop bar overlooking the ocean. ONYX at Hotel Shangri-La is a favorite, as is Sonoma Wine Garden.
• Finished for the evening? No need to worry about finding your car or paying for parking. A swift walk will take you straight back to your corporate housing in Santa Monica.
• In the mood to get up and dance? Head to Bar Copa or Circle Bar, or Chez Jay – one of the city’s favorite dive bars.
When the sun sets, head on over to Rusty’s for a memorable night of all-American rock music, drink specials, and dancing. Join the party and jam along to local favorites and international hits. Rusty’s keeps the summer going, no matter the time of year. It always feels like a vacation at Rusty’s, where the fun never ends.
• There’s no shortage of dining opportunities in Santa Monica, but Pono Burger is definitely a favorite among locals and tourists.
• Nestled in the heart of the West Coast, Pono Burger is bursting with fresh, organic ingredients – including grass-fed beef and locally sourced produce. Pono is renowned for its iconic American dishes, with bold burgers, thick freshly cut fries, tasty milkshakes, craft beer, and more – all of which tantalizes tastebuds far and wide.
• The kitchen is headed by Chef Makani, a native Hawaiian food connoisseur who is passionate about delivering delicious food while making a positive impact on the environment. Pono Burger is a short walk or drive from your corporate housing in Santa Monica, perfect for weekday lunches or weekend brunches.
• When the clock strikes dinnertime, consider Mercado – a popular Mexican eatery with an extensive menu and varied tequila offerings.
• The authentic food selection is compiled by Chef Jose Acevedo, a native Mexican-born food extraordinaire with a passion for superb flavors and aromas.
• Every high-quality dish is bursting with beautiful ingredients, all locally sourced to support local farmers and their produce.
• You can walk or drive from our local serviced apartments in Santa Monica and enjoy convenient parking.
• Step inside, and you’ll be greeted by exquisite upscale décor, a warm atmosphere, and endless opportunities for romance.
• Nothing beats fresh seafood by the sea, and Santa Monica Seafood is bursting with fresh dishes for lunch and dinner.
• Sit down or order takeout – the choice is yours. Either way, you’ll be spoiled for choice with a delectable array of grilled fresh seafood, soups, sandwiches, salads, beer, wine, and everything in-between.
• A fresh oyster bar is bursting with fresh raw oysters, crab, and clam. Come hungry – you’ll need plenty of space to enjoy a feast only Santa Monica Seafood can provide.
• The restaurant doesn’t take reservations, so be sure to arrive in good time to get a good seat. Santa Monica Seafood always hosts mouth-watering weekly café specials, so keep your eyes peeled from our furnished rentals in Santa Monica!
• A quick walk will bring you right to this popular restaurant, so you don’t need to worry about parking.
• “Go big or go home.” This is what locals keep in mind when dining at Boa Steakhouse! This “carnivore’s playground” is bursting with delicious culinary opportunities that deliver more than just food.
• It’s about the experience – one no Boa Steakhouse guest can ever forget. The restaurant is characterized by incredible views, tasty cocktails (virgin included) comfy outdoor seating, online reservations, takeout’s, and delicious menus for lunch and dinner.
• A quick browse of the restaurant’s online presence will inspire you, with streams of happy customers who were compelled to leave 5-star reviews after visiting Boa Steakhouse. Want to dig in and taste the hype?
• A quick walk from our short-term apartments in Santa Monica will take you there. Talk about convenience – there’s no need to worry about finding parking or forgetting where you left your car.
• Taste the beauty of the ocean at this quaint and casual seaside bar. A diverse range of seafood options will leave you hungry for more, especially the large assortment of raw oyster and Oster Rockefeller are a must.
• Guests can’t stop raving out the restaurant’s phenomenal oysters, washed down with a tasty beer, cider, or wine.
• Blue Plate Oyster Ette allows you outdoor seating so you can enjoy the ocean view and vibe.
• The seafood spot is renowned and cherished for its convenient quick bites, lunches, and dynamic dinners.
• Take-outs are also available if you want to take a quick walk to and from our short-term lease in Santa Monica. Dining out? Make your reservation in seconds online.
• Santa Monica short-term leases provide you bursting with a ton of things to see, do, eat, and drink all around-the-clock.
• That’s why so many expats and families choose to make one of our short-term rentals in Santa Monica their home away from home.
• Not only will you enjoy the convenience of a fully furnished apartment in Santa Monica, with all the amazing amenities you expect and demand, but you’ll also gain uncompromised access to all of Santa Monica’s most cherished attractions, restaurants, bars, shopping opportunities, and beyond.
• With a monthly rental, Most of Santa Monica’s favorite attractions are in close proximity to your Bedford Corporate apartment, but most places have convenience parking garages nearby if you prefer driving.
• If you’re planning an extended stay, let Bedford Corporate Housing be your first port of call for short-term rentals in Santa Monica.
• We’ve got just the apartment for you. Reach out today to discover more about your options. We can’t wait to introduce you to the wonder of Santa Monica soon through temporary housing nearly solutions nearby Santa Monica!