We are here to help you to get the right furnished apartment in Wilshire La Brea.
When you are looking for s fully furnished apartment in the Wilshire La bra location, we are here to help you get it.
Check Out this Location which Provides Monthly Apts. nearby to W. Hollywood, The Grove, and Cedar Sinai Medical Center a Convenient Option.
Looking for a good, centralized location on the Westside of LA that allows you easy access to Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Downtown? Well, consider Wilshire La Brea
This location is 2.6 miles from Cedar Sinai Medical Center and The Beverly Center. Also, you are 1.4 miles from The Grove.
If you are looking to stay on the Westside but are looking for a little more budget friendly rates, Wilshire La Brea is worth considering. This is known as an ideal location for anyone who needs to be close to Cedar’s whether a medical professional or patient.
• Situated west to Koreatown and south of Hollywood, you can decide on corporate apartment options that are in closeness to supermarkets, cafes, and restaurants.
Amenities Galore! In this gated community, explore all the full amenities at this location including two swimming pools, two fitness centers, business center, game room and outdoor lounge areas with barbecue gas grills.
• Cannot beat the convenience of grocery shopping at Lassen’s Supermarket that is attached to the building, and different cafes, and restaurants opposite the building.
• Also attached is a Bev Mo! Alcoholic supermarket and a Ramen and Sushi restaurant.
• Other Nearby Grocery Stores is a Trader Joe’s at 263 South La Brea Ave (within 5- mins driving):
• Or check out Republique Café & Bakery or the la Brea Bakery Café that are an immensely popular hangout location.
Walking Distance Restaurants & Cafes All Next Door From Your Furnished Apartment
There are plenty of local restaurants and bars from your furnished apartment.
• ‘Meet Her at the Bar’ Breakfast & lunch Spot
Immediately facing – Definitely worth the wait with Chicken and waffle specialties and egg sandwiches are some of the more popular dishes served with in and outside dining options in a hip atmosphere – 759 South La Brea Ave
• ‘Met Him at a Bar’ the sister Italian Restaurant is opposite providing delicious food in a relaxed dining location for lunch and dinner – 801 La Brea
• Sake House Miro – is next door providing authentic Japanese cuisine including exquisite Yakitori skewers, tempura, and sushi rolls in a warm and inviting atmosphere. 809 South La Brea Ave
• All Season Brewing Company – now become a popular outdoor spot for socializing, gatherings which used to be a ‘Firestone’ tire shop which keeps its original authenticity – 800 La Brea
• La Brea Ramen & Sushi Bar – Cant beet the convenience of having your own ramen fix attached to the building downstairs!.
* Need a Starbucks fix? Just one block away! Of course!
• Genwa Korean BBQ – 5115 Wilshire Blvd
Fashionable and one of the best places with “cook at your table” dishes that take and smell so good!
• La Brea Bakery Cafe – 468 South La Brea Ave
Looking for an alternative place for breakfast, lunch, or an afternoon coffee spot? This expansive café offers a variety of case sandwiches, salads, and coffee options to choose from.
• The Grove is an sprawling open-air go-to shopping city center in 2.4 KM, just a 10 min Uber ride from your short term apt.
• Both are renowned for being a well-known attraction for top-end clothes shopping and excellent eateries, and is too a delightful spot to get an late afternoon leisurely walk or have a hot drink while people viewing.
• Both these ‘cant miss’ options are hotspots for inhabitants where you can certainly get a sense for the LA scene.
• The Beverly Center stores showcase the newest Los Angeles styles, fashions, and its diners offer a flavor of the local cuisine.
• Looking for some cultural experiences/ The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) is just over a mile away with worth seeing contemporary top world renown art exhibits makes it a interesting and relaxing experience .
• Or go back in time and visit the ‘La Brea Tar Pits’ museum presenting prehistoric and ice age local discoveries shows and exhibits.
• Well maybe that not your thing. The why not go to the ‘Petersen Automotive Museum’ next door?! Car enthusiast or not, experience an unbelieve collection of sports and classic car automobiles that is never ending.
Pricing varies based on the following factors: apartment size and type, location, length of lease term, extension options, and vacancy factor. (Apartment community websites site reflect pricing for only unfurnished apartments, excluding utilities, on a long-term lease, excluding their high lease break fees).
With our completely furnished apartments we make it easy for you, we have great amenities for you. We will get you the best deal when you rent a fully furnished apartment.