Luxury Furnished Apartments in Los Angeles | Call 1-800-770-1752
Under a mile to Cedar Sinai Medical Center & West Hollywood:
You are only one block away, making it walkable, to two giant supermarkets, Bristol Farms which is higher end and Ralph’s which is at more reasonable prices. .
• A short quick drive to Rodeo Drive and the Beverly Hills shopping area.
• A beautiful quiet sheet with mature giant oak trees that line the whole street.
• Walking Distance to Both Bristol Farms and Ralph's Supermarkets
• Close by the The Beverly Center indoor shopping mall with ample designer shops to choose from.
Important Highlights Contained in each unit:
• Quiet and peaceful street
• Non -Smoking community including cannabis
• Gated building
• Garage Parking spaces – two spots for a 2-bedroom included
• Roomy 1100 SF Apartment
• En-Suite Secluded Main Bathroom with walk-in Shower
• Two Beds in 2nd room: A Full and a Twin-size bed.
• Some units have Washer/dryer some have community laundry
• Ample closet space
• Flooring in living room and carpet in bedrooms.
• There are no patios available
• Small Community Pool
Want to be in the Golden Triangle?
You can’t beat the convenience of being able to walk to Rodeo Dr. and all the top street in Beverly Hills.
Whole Foods is almost directly opposite of you.
Cafes, grocery stores, and amble restaurants all within walking distance from your apartment.
Some apt are renovated and some are original.
A great central location for all of Los Angeles.
Find out rates for a monthly apartment which incorporates:
ALL EFFICIENCIES, HOUSING SUPPLIES,
KITCHEN SUPPLIES, CLEANING EQUIPMENT, BEDDINGS, LINENS, TOWELS, INTERNET,
Pricing varies based on the following factors: apartment size and type, location, length of lease term, extension options, vacancy factor, season. (Apartment community websites site reflect pricing for only unfurnished apartments, excluding utilities, on a long-term lease, excluding their high lease break fees).