1168 S.Barrington Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90049
We are here to help you to get the best furnished apartments in Brentwood, we will make it easy for you to get the right apartment for you.
Furnished rentals in Brentwood are a great option when you come to stay in Brentwood California.
When you rent a fully furnished apartment, you will get hotel-style living, but it will be like living in your own home.
Furnished apartments will give you great flexibility if you are looking for a short term stay or a long term stay.
We have flexible leases for you, and we can help you with all of your luxury furnished apartments.
If you are going on business or a vacation our furnished apartments for rent will make your stay more enjoyable.
If you are looking for an extended stay apartments for rent, we can help you with your extended stay needs in Los Angeles.
Our extended stay apartments are much more comfortable than staying in a hotel, and you will feel like you are living at home in our apartment.
We make living locally for you easy, you can visit local stores and shops. Living like a local is what it is like when staying in furnished apartments.
Introducing the BW furnished apartments in Brentwood, where you can take the enjoyment of modern home living and elevate it to the highest standard of luxury and convenience on a short-term lease.
Bedford Housing are your furnished apartment experts, and we can help you with all of your rental needs.
1168 S.Barrington Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90049
You have great corporate housing options in Brentwood at the BW, located on the corner of Barrington and Wilshire Blvd, adjacent to the east of Santa Monica.
You are only a 10-minute drive directly east of Santa Monica, and 11-12 minutes directly West of Beverly Hills
Just up the road from your furnished housing rental on Barrington is the exclusive San Vincente Blvd, where many high-end restaurants, Brentwood Country Mart, Whole Foods, village cafes and outdoor markets are located. This is a popular location for many joggers running down the famous San Vincente Blvd.
• Central Westside Location: You have your choice of a 1 – or 2-bedrooms & 2-Bedroom Townhouse furnished apartments in Brentwood with ideal proximity to some of the best restaurants, Whole Foods, coffee shops, and luxury amenities in this affluent Los Angeles westside neighborhood.
• Enjoy The Outdoor Lifestyle: You have the convenience of on-your-doorstep luxury lifestyle options just around the corner, whether it is the highly regarded “Alfred Coffee” shop or “Joe and The Juice” are both suitable places hang out with outdoor seating.
• Easy 405 Freeway Access: If you need to take the 405 Freeway, this places 2 blocks West so that you have easy freeway access to reach various parts of the city in a central location.
11700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
One of LA’s tops and most popular restaurants. In fact, clients have decided to rent at the BW because they can walk to WoodRanch. It is that popular!!
This exceptional Brentwood restaurant is located exactly opposite your luxury furnished apartment. It is one of the most popular restaurants on the Westside, and you will be able to just pop across the street and pull a seat up at their craft cocktail bar.
Not only does this Brentwood neighborhood favorite serve delicious cocktails and decadent American cuisine, but they also feature a live jazz ensemble every single night of the week. It is a wonderful place to grab a drink with friends or dine with a romantic date. They are famous for their authentic Dover Sole those hails from the Strait of Dover and is delivered to your plate within 24 hours of being caught. We highly recommend it!
The high-end American cooking is complemented by a sophisticated restaurant interior of modern and eclectic art pieces.
11908 San Vincente, Los Angeles, CA 90049
• Looking for high-end smooth and delicious cup of coffee? It is no wonder this place is extremely busy. It is recommended to download the app and preorder, shoot up the road in no time, and its ready for pick up!
• If you wish, there is outside seating so you can relax, enjoy the climate with a great cup of joe. This place will get you addicted; it is worth it!
11906 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049• Next door to Alfred Coffee
• This may not be a gourmet dining option, but it is certainly a great juice bar to have on your doorstep for a healthy pick-me-up! The best in LA!
• They have an array of fresh, cold-pressed juices and their delicious flat-bread sandwiches, and the welcoming, with plenty of outside seating will make you want to stay for a while.
• If you work from home or fancy a change of scenery, this is a suitable place to pull up your laptop and hang out over a funky juice.
225 26th St.• A popular and charming place for celebrities to nonchalantly mingle with a mini village type atmosphere. • This outside food mart stalls have something for everyone and the whole family. • Lots of outdoor gourmet and casual cafes and food type to choose from with plenty of outside seating.
225 26th St #25, Santa Monica, CA 90402• If you are going to be living in the Brentwood area, then it will not take long for you to learn that the Framshop is a Brentwood staple. • On any given day of the week, you are likely to rub shoulders with the Hollywood elite, either while picking up gourmet items from the adjacent mini-mart or chatting over the delicious, coddled eggs at breakfast. • This is a great local weekend brunch spot, just a short drive from the BW.
11640 San Vicente Blvd #101, Los Angeles, CA 90049• Start your morning right with some of the most delicious coffees and pastries on the westside. They were one of the first-ever coffee shops to offer hand-crafted artisanal espresso and brewed coffee to Angelinos. • They organically source, roast, and hand craft every single drink.
11647 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049• The Brentwood area is known as one of the most high-end and prestigious areas of LA, and when Baltaire designed their steakhouse in the center of Brentwood, they certainly did not cut any corners in providing their customers with the most exquisite dining experience. • In fact, Brentwood diners describe is as “breathtaking” and “perfection.” This is one of the best steakhouses in the LA area and the perfect place to meet out-of-town guests, business associates, or a romantic date. • It is just a 3-minute drive or a short walk from your Brentwood apartment.
11917 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049• This local favorite will take your sushi tasting experience from spicy tuna roll to out-of-this-world Omakase. Although it may seem unassuming on the outside, they only serve the highest and freshest quality of fish. • Each divine morsel of sushi in your eight-course meal is more delicious than the last. Also, if you are craving sushi but want to sit back and relax in your beautifully furnished apartment, our concierge service will make your home delivery as convenient as possible.
11712 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049• This Italian pizzeria is one of the more casual Brentwood spots, but it is certainly a Hollywood cult favorite. In fact, actor even founded it, Chris O’Donnell. • A Times critic went as far as describing their pizza as “the best in the world.” So, whether you are in the mood for a pizza delivery or feel like a casual bite to eat, this pizzeria comes highly recommended and is only a stone’s throw away from your furnished Brentwood apartment.
11701 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025• If you are looking for more than just pizza, this authentic and creative Italian restaurant is right next door to your Brentwood apartment. • Enzo and Angela met in Positano in 1980 and have been cooking together ever since. They have three restaurants in Italy and three in southern California, one of which just happens to be less than a minute’s walk from the BW! • Their Linguine Vongole is a delicious favorite amongst locals.
11916 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025• Head here for a delicious, casual, and yet refined daily Happy Hour. The French know a thing or two about good wine and casual dining. • They have a fantastic selection of daily happy hour wines, all of which can be accompanied by their charcuterie platters or fromages. • After a long workday, what is better than strolling over to your local French bar and unwinding over a great glass of wine?
11701 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025• Just around the corner from your short-term westside rental, this will soon become your new favorite Chinese locale. Whether you would prefer to eat in or take out, our concierge staff will take care of everything. • This local Chinese favorite is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and its insistence on only using high-quality, fresh ingredients. • That is why it has been recognized as “outstanding” Chinese cuisine in the westside area, and you get the bonus of it only being a one-minute walk from your serviced apartment!
11633 San Vicente Boulevard• This is a beautiful place for after work drinks and a delicious Italian light-bite. Sip on a Mexican Picante or an Italian Sazerac while nibbling on silky burrata with pretzel bread, eggplant rolled in creamy ricotta, tender veal meatballs, or a highly recommended black truffle pizza. • They are in the very heart of Brentwood, and the restaurant has been a long-time favorite of the Hollywood elite. • Now, it is within walking distance of your fabulous Westside home.
11678 San Vicente Blvd• I bet you have never had a favorite local pie shop before! Yes, there really is the “best Brentwood pie shop” within five minutes’ walking distance from your Brentwood furnished apartment. • Winston Pies is known for its flaky-to-the-touch butter crusts, which range from full-size to 2.5-inch bites. • The made-from-scratch fruit pies incorporate organic farmers market produce whenever possible, and, if you do not try her classic pecan and chocolate cowgirl pie during your stay at the BW, then all we can say is that you have certainly missed a mouthwatering experience!
2217 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025• If you just want to head out for a fun and delicious cocktail, this is a watering hole that we highly recommend! • They have an extensive list of craft beers and gourmet cocktails, and every weekday they have a happy hour until 7pm. • Plus, if you want to stay close to home on the weekend, the Brentwood locals thoroughly enjoy King Trivia night! • A wonderful place to hang out with friends. Plus, it is only a short walk down the street from your luxury Brentwood apartment.
Introducing a Modern Building with Many State-Of-The-Art Features Included in a Short-Term Lease.
Upscale Modern Living in Brentwood – Find Out Why ‘The BW’ is a Terrific Option
• Built in 2015, all glass floor-to-ceiling windows give you light along with a contemporary, clean atmosphere.
• Your temporary housing in Brentwood has assigned garage parking spaces
included with direct elevator access to your apartment.
• Have an electric vehicle? No Problem! There are even several Tesla electric
vehicles charging stations spots as well.
• This exclusive, gated community provides extra security so only residents
have access. This also is an extra remote control to use the elevators after hours.
• Amenities include a practical on-site fitness center located on the ground
floor. There is even a more extensive gym you can join that is just walking
distance from your unit.
• With panoramic views of LA, the relaxing rooftop gardens with lounge seating,
gas barbecues and a spa make it ideal to hang out to enjoy the California
• Two-bedroom apartments are in a unique townhouse style, with the Master
bedroom upstairs, and a huge, vaulted ceiling gives you a sense of openness and
light. That means there are steps leading up to the master bedroom. These units
are open and spacious in the whole area.
• One of the unique styles are their 2-Bedroom 2-story Townhouse Apartments
that has one bedroom and bathroom upstairs and one bedroom and bathroom
downstairs This means you have soaring ceilings with lots of windows and light
giving a feel of space and openness.
• Stand-in Showers
• Also, there are regular one-story 2-Bedroom to choose from that each have
their own features.
• There is a Washer/Dryer in every unit.
• The breath-taking roof top lounge area gives panoramic views of Santa Monica
and the whole of L.A.
• The roof top provides you jacuzzi access, chaise lounge seating options and
gas barbecue grills
• Nighttime Patrol in is in the garage area every night
• Located in easy access West of the 405 freeway and convenient access down
Wilshire Blvd to Santa Monica.
Check pricing as rate is subject to change depending on availability, unit type and time of year.