Benefits of Choosing Short-Term Apartments in Los Angeles for Vacation or Business
Offering You Short Term Furnished Apartments with Lease Flexibility Including Sort After Amenities.
Check out luxury Fully Furnished Apartments in Los Angeles including utilities and parking in the most desirable and walkable locations to shops, restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets. Just bring your suitcases, we will take care of the rest!
SAVE TIME! Let a Experienced Representative Assist You to Find Your Perfect Furnished Apartment (888) 743-3390
Are you looking for a furnished apartment in Los Angeles for a short-term lease? Look no further, we can offer you a large variety of furnished units in a variety of the best areas in Los Angeles, all walkable locations to restaurants, café, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, and retail. You have a streamline process via e-sign lease agreement so you can move-in quickly without time consuming paperwork and credit checks.
Fully Equipped Apartment with Quality Control
Everything Included! Offering you consistent quality control in a professionally managed furnished apartment, these
Ideal for many distinct types of temporary stays
If you are planning to leave their home for relocation, business travel, vacation, escrow, medical treatments, home remodeling, or insurance claims, the first thing that comes to their mind is a hotel. But a luxury serviced apartment in Los Angeles offers you a plethora of benefits that can be easily overlooked. The benefits of your staying in a furnished apartment include significant cost savings compared to hotels with more space located in top locations.
Offering you flexible Lease Options and Extensions
You can select the appropriate location of fully furnished short-term apartments in Los Angeles for flexible stays and adaptable lease options if you need to extend your stay.
- Avoid a Lease Trap! You can eliminate being stuck in a committed lease term that you don’t need. Let’s say for example, you sign a 3- or 6-month lease term with a property, only to find out you only need 1 or 2 months only. That’s a problem because now you are committed to paying monthly rent on an apartment you now don’t need! You could easily throw away $10,000-$20,000 on rent!
- Lease Customization: So why not customize the lease term to exactly what you want and need so that you avoid paying unnecessary rent?
- Save 14% on Taxes! With any 30-night stay, you automatically save yourself 14% on short-term occupancy taxes that hotels and extended stays charge you on top of the nightly rate compared to short term apartments in Los Angeles.
- Avoid OTAs! Online Travel Agencies are very popular these days, such as Airbnb and booking.com. But you might waste hours searching for the right rental while trying to figure it out yourself. The problem is as it’s online, what happens if someone already books your unit if you need to possibly extend? That is a worry and a real hassle if now cannot extend your stay! And now you must start the entire process all over again searching for a new short-term rental!
- Solution: Would you prefer to have a short-term lease term where you call the shots if you need to extend your stay you don’t have to vacate unnecessarily? Contact us now and find out how to avoid this overlooked issue and save significant time searching allowing an experience representative to help you in your decision-making process at (888) 743-3390.
- What happens if I Don’t Know How Long I Need? You can pick from weekly rentals if you are still unsure how long you might need. There are exceptional circumstances whereby you just don’t know how long you need to stay and sometimes you can only commit to a short term. In these situations, there is the 14% occupancy tax incurred on top of the rental rate for a furnished apartment Los Angeles.
- So Why Not go with a hotel or Extended Stay Instead? Where to begin!
- Price: With a hotel you are only paying for a room which does not include 14% taxes, daily Wi-Fi charges ($20-50 a day), daily parking ($30-40 a day).
- Much More Space: A hotel room is usually only 300 SF vs a 1-bedroom apartment is 750-850 SF.
- Full Size Kitchen is a Must: Even if you stay in an extended stay, do you really want to be having to go to the grocery store every other day! Fridges and pantries are small and don’t fit much vs why have the convenience of a Full-Size Kitchen with water filter and ice maker that will save you time?
- Washer/Dryer Included in Unit: Eliminate the time and hassle of community or communal laundry. Your short-term rental Los Angeles has it included in the apartment so no need to coordinate getting your clothes washed.
- Making it Easy to Work at Home: Included in the rent you automatically have the following:
- Wi-Fi Need for Speed: You have your own Private High-speed Wi-Fi Network from 500 Mbps-1 Gbps for your Short-term rental in Los angles. Your Private Wi-Fi Network is NOT shared with strangers like at a hotel or Extended stay. Is only for you thus avoiding any hacking or access to your personal info. Need faster speeds? Just let us know and we will up it for you.
- Desk and printer included. No need to go to a business center or a Kinkos if you need to print up an important document. You have one in the unit. You save time when your rent a short-term Lease apartment in Los Angeles
- Parking Included: You have your own garage parking assigned spaces in a gated building that allows you direct elevator access to your short-term furnished apartment in Los Angeles.
- Walkable Communities: Choose from a variety of the most popular various locations throughout the city.
- Amenities: Many communities included both pool and gym on-site.
- Pet-Friendly: No problem with pets. Each unit is professionally cleaned, detailed, shampooed, the air has a ozone machine with each turn.
We are Ready to Help (888) 743-3390
Call LA-based team is here to help you choose the right short term furnished apartment in Los Angeles for your needs.
Large California King Bed in Every Master Bedroom
- Cal-King Bed in Every Master Bedroom: All our units have a guaranteed a extra-long Cal-King Bed in every Master Bedroom, so you have plenty of room to spread out and relax without confinement of a Queen Bed. Ideal for anyone over 6’, couples or if you need to your laptop, books and paperwork on the bed. Also relax with a TV in the bedroom too.
Significantly More Space than a hotel or Extended Stay
- More Space – This is one of the most obvious benefits of staying in a furnished apartment over a hotel. You have significant more space, comparing a 300 Square foot for a hotel room vs 750 Square foot for a one bedroom. Since furnished apartments will have a separate living room and dining area (and even more living spaces if you choose a 2-bedroom apartment). You will be not confined to a small hotel room. It can help you from going stir crazy – particularly if you’re on a long business trip and need to unwind someplace “like home
y” after a day of work. You get 50-70% more space for the same cost as a budget hotel room.
Ideal for families and larger groups
- Unit Convenient Configuration for Family or Small Group Travel – You can often find apartments with several bedrooms and bathrooms branching off from one central living area, and this can work well for families or roommates – as everyone has their privacy/space but can still be together in the shared living room, Dining and Kitchen areas.
Full Size Kitchen saves having to eat out for every meal.
- Full-Size Kitchen Benefits – You may not be planning on doing much cooking during your visit, but the added accessibility of a Full-Size Kitchen with a Fridge, Ice-Maker and Microwave can be great option instead of always having to eat out, which can often be tiring Including storing your favorite foods, snacks and drinks (no need to dip into the pricey mini-bar) or preparing a quick meal. It’s also very useful if you have special dietary requirements, or if you’re traveling with children. For example, with a two bedroom furnished apartment, the savings can be significant, in a hotel you could be eating out three times a day, and even if you are eating out only twice a day – could cost $200 in extra restaurant dining daily, which is an extra $1400 a week, which can significantly add up.
Convenient Bi-weekly Housekeeping Options
- Optional Bi-weekly Housekeeping – You can set up housekeeping options for the specific dates that you require services, customary in Corporate Housing is twice a month on set days. You avoid having housekeeping show up to your room every day. The frequent housekeeping can get annoying if you decide to sleep in and forget to put the “do not disturb” sign on the door.
Full amenities Included in the Rent
- It’s still liked a hotel with Amenities– Many of our furnished apartments still have all the trimmings you’ll find in a standard hotel building, such as a pool, gym, spa, restaurants and Free On-Site Garage Parking – so you don’t have to sacrifice any amenities. Also, the hospitality services you receive from a hotel is not sacrificed significantly, we give you the same service to assist with your service needs during your stay.
All TVs are Roku and Netflix Ready
All the Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles are Roku ready with streaming Sling TV or YouTubeTV with Netflix access – Vacations and business travels are mostly not complete without a Cable TV which has access to Netflix. While most hotels will provide you with only limited cable TV. All Bedford’s apartments are fully equipped with Roku ready Cable TV with Netflix access for your convenience. This allows you the option of access to foreign language channels and specialty channel access that you receive at home which can be added immediately.
Apartments are walkable distances to shops, restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets.
Corporate Housing and Temporary Housing in Los Angeles are all located within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, shops, and activities –So you don’t have to drive around a city you are unfamiliar with. While most hotels are in areas far away from these places, and you need to get a cab or drive your car.
We are available for you after hours and at weekends.
Personal human touch – From concierge services to other services rendered by several representatives. Bedford housing provides you with personal representatives that you deal with directly to answer your questions and help you with any problems or issues. Professionally managed with our own support staff including Weekends and after hours 24/7: We assist helping in any way we can, making sure your stay goes smoothly. We can answer and troubleshoot any questions or issues that could come up. It is common for us to assist with TV and Wi-Fi questions after hours.
Professional Quality Control: Sometimes, there is apartment inconsistently if you rent online; there is the concern of booking fake and misrepresented advertisements of apartments that do not actually exist that have not been professionally cleaned or managed. We have had many instances whereby we receive bookings from clients who previously booked with another individual or company online only to find that their booking was completely misrepresented when they arrived. Desperately, they contact us afterwards to book one of our units that are all professionally maintained with a high degree of quality control.
So, book today at (888) 743-3390, and finalize your trip accommodations with an ideal apartment in your ideal location.