Introducing luxury Fully Furnished Apartments in Los Angeles including utilities and parking in the most desirable and walkable locations to shops, restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets. Just bring your suitcases, we will take care of the rest!
Are you looking for a furnished apartment in Los Angeles for a short-term lease? Look no further, we can offer you a large variety of furnished units in a variety of the best areas in Los Angeles, all walkable locations to restaurants, café, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, and retail. We have a quick and streamline process via DocuSign so you can move-in quickly without time consuming paperwork and credit checks.
Offering you flexible Lease Options and Extensions
You can select the appropriate location of fully furnished short-term apartments in Los Angeles for flexible stays and adaptable lease options if you need to extend your stay. We go the extra mile to give you that feeling of “home” when renting a in Los Angeles.
Fully Stocked Apartment with Quality Control
If you are Looking for consistent quality control in a professionally managed furnished apartment, your units are professionally cleaned and inspected prior to your move in. In your Furnished Rentals in Los Angeles, every detail has been carefully considered and designed to make you feel safe and comfortable during your stay. Included in every unit is fully stocked with full sets of bed linens, bath towels, housewares, kitchenware’s and small kitchen appliances, Wi-Fi, TV and Parking Included in one price.
Ideal for many distinct types of temporary stays
Bedford housing offers you the ideal corporate housing solution in Los Angeles for those who want a home-like environment while on vacation or business travels. For most people planning to leave their home for relocation, business travel, vacation, escrow, medical treatments, home remodeling, or insurance claims, the first thing that comes to their mind is a hotel. But a luxury serviced apartment in Los Angeles offers you a plethora of benefits that can be easily overlooked. The benefits of your staying in one of our apartments include better rates than hotels with more space along with better locations that are within walking distance.
Large California King Bed in Every Master Bedroom
- Cal-King Bed in Every Master Bedroom: All our units have a guaranteed an extra-long Cal-King Bed in every Master Bedroom, so you have plenty of room to spread out and relax without confinement of a Queen Bed. Ideal for anyone over 6’, couples or if you need to your laptop, books and paperwork on the bed. Also relax with a TV in the bedroom too.
Significantly More Space than a hotel
- More Space – This is one of the most obvious benefits of staying in a furnished apartment over a hotel. You have significant more space, comparing a 300 Square foot for a hotel room vs 750 Square foot for a one bedroom. Since furnished apartments will have a separate living room and dining area (and even more living spaces if you choose a 2-bedroom apartment). You will be not confined to a small hotel room. It can help you from going stir crazy – particularly if you’re on a long business trip and need to unwind someplace “like homey” after a day of work. You get 50-70% more space for the same cost as a budget hotel room.
Ideal for families and larger groups
- Unit Convenient Configuration for Family or Small Group Travel – You can often find apartments with several bedrooms and bathrooms branching off from one central living area, and this can work well for families or roommates – as everyone has their privacy/space but can still be together in the shared living room, Dining and Kitchen areas.
Full Size Kitchen saves having to eat out for every meal.
- Full-Size Kitchen Benefits – You may not be planning on doing much cooking during your visit, but the added accessibility of a Full-Size Kitchen with a Fridge, Ice-Maker and Microwave can be great option instead of always having to eat out, which can often be tiring Including storing your favorite foods, snacks and drinks (no need to dip into the pricey mini-bar) or preparing a quick meal. It’s also very useful if you have special dietary requirements, or if you’re traveling with children. For example, with a two bedroom furnished apartment, the savings can be significant, in a hotel you could be eating out three times a day, and even if you are eating out only twice a day – could cost $200 in extra restaurant dining daily, which is an extra $1400 a week, which can significantly add up.
Convenient Bi-weekly Housekeeping Options
- Optional Bi-weekly Housekeeping – You can set up housekeeping options for the specific dates that you require services, customary in Corporate Housing is twice a month on set days. You avoid having housekeeping show up to your room every day. The frequent housekeeping can get annoying if you decide to sleep in and forget to put the “do not disturb” sign on the door.
In our Furnished Apartments in Los Angeles, housekeeping can be set up in advance for weekly or bi-weekly service or it conducted on an as need basis, which in our view is plenty (how often do you clean your own home?). Of course, if you need a housekeeper to come clean or replace something in between visits, they may for an additional fee like a home.
Washer/Dryer in Unit is a Must
- Unit Washer/Dryer Machine – While most hotels will do your laundry for you, it comes at a cost, it’s generally expensive. Your Furnished Apartment will often come with an in-unit Washer and Dryer, which means you can wash your clothes for free – perfect if you like to pack light or have children who dirty their clothes quickly. This also saves you considerable time in not having to use shared community laundry which is time consuming and inconvenient.
Full amenities Included in the Rent
- It’s still liked a hotel with Amenities– Many of our furnished apartments still have all the trimmings you’ll find in a standard hotel building, such as a pool, gym, spa, restaurants and Free On-Site Garage Parking – so you don’t have to sacrifice any amenities. Also, the hospitality services you receive from a hotel is not sacrificed significantly, we give you the same service to assist with your service needs during your stay.
Nightly Rate Discounts on 30 Day Stays
- The Price is Cost Effective – Furnished apartments will often work out cheaper than an equivalent hotel of its equivalent, your length of stay works out to be cheaper than a fixed rate of a hotel, we offer you even greater rates for 30 Night Stays.
Hotel Occupancy Tax is eliminated.
- With a Furnished Rental you avoid the 14% hotel occupancy tax on 30-day stays – When you book a hotel, they will first show you the price without tax, but when you book it, they will include the tax and show you the full amount which will be way more than the initial amount. This can be frustrating when determining exactly how much you are going to pay in total.
Your Own High Speed Private Wi-Fi network
- Your short-term rental in Los Angeles has Private High-speed Wi-Fi Network for each individual unit – There is no shared network like in a hotel which is a big problem: Share Wi-Fi at a hotel is inherently unsafe to connect to a public free Wi-Fi provided which can lead to the potential to be hacked. Now you don’t have to worry about renting a furnished apartment. Your private Wi-Fi network so your data is highly secured and cannot be captured by someone else.
All TVs are Roku and Netflix Ready
- All our Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles are Roku ready with streaming Sling TV or YouTubeTV with Netflix access – Vacations and business travels are mostly not complete without a Cable TV which has access to Netflix. While most hotels will provide you with only limited cable TV. All Bedford’s apartments are fully equipped with Roku ready Cable TV with Netflix access for your convenience. This allows you the option of access to foreign language channels and specialty channel access that you receive at home which can be added immediately.
Apartments are walkable distances to shops, restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets.
- Our Corporate Housing and Temporary Housing in Los Angeles are all located within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, shops, and activities –So you don’t have to drive around a city you are unfamiliar with. While most hotels are in areas far away from these places, and you need to get a cab or drive your car.
Ease of Move in and move out.
- Immediate move-in and move out, bring your suitcase – Furnished apartments are completely furnished, providing all the things you need in an ideal home. You don’t need to move in or move out with any other thing other than your suitcase.
We are available for you after hours and at weekends.
- Personal human touch – From concierge services to other services rendered by several representatives. Bedford housing provides you with personal representatives that you deal with directly to answer your questions and help you with any problems or issues. Professionally managed with our own support staff including Weekends and after hours 24/7: We assist helping in any way we can, making sure your stay goes smoothly. We can answer and troubleshoot any questions or issues that could come up. It is common for us to assist with TV and Wi-Fi questions after hours.
All the coordination and hard work has been taken care of
- Renting is Quick and Easy with Customized Leases: a traditional apartment complex offers a long-term rental of unfurnished apartments. The aggravation with renting one of these apartments is that the base rent is extremely high, you will have to manage all utilities for gas, electricity, Wi-Fi, cable TV, water/sewer. Also, you will have to get rid of all the services when you are ready to exit the apartment. In addition, you will need to hire furniture and pay additional fees for the things you’re bringing into the apartment. It can also be complicated renting TV’s and establishing services, especially if there is a problem.
- Professional Quality Control: Sometimes, there is apartment inconsistently if you rent online; there is the concern of booking fake and misrepresented advertisements of apartments that do not actually exist that have not been professionally cleaned or managed. We have had many instances whereby we receive bookings from clients who previously booked with another individual or company online only to find that their booking was completely misrepresented when they arrived. Desperately, they contact us afterwards to book one of our units that are all professionally maintained with a high degree of quality control.
Renting is quick and simple in a streamlined process.
- If you desire to have an effortless move into the furnished apartment, then that is what we offer you. Everything you need is all included in the apartment. All you need to do is to keep us informed on your move-in dates and we’ll send you a simple lease via email for your electronic signature. After that, you can pay for the apartment, either via credit card, cashier’s check or wire and move in.
- Pets are allowed but for additional Pet Deposit and Pet Cleaning Fee. With a deep clean and pet treatment shampoo, this leaves the apartment clean for the next guest and in rent ready condition. The community is breed restricted which can be found if you do a google search for apartment community restricted breeds to see if your dog qualifies.
So, book today at (888) 743-3390, and finalize your trip accommodations with an ideal apartment in your ideal location.