All furnished apartments come with the following features Included:
1. Living room: comfortable sectional sofa and 55” TV with gas fireplace
2. Kitchen: Large kitchen with gas stove and all appliances included that are stainless steel. Bar countertop facing dining area. All small kitchen appliances included.
3. Dining Area: Adjacent to the kitchen comfortable seats for people
4. Spacious Balcony: Includes outdoor seating.
5. Bedroom: Master Bedroom = Cal-King Bed, (60″ wide x 80″ Long, 153 x 183 cm), comes with en-suite walk-in closet a two-sink bathroom for added privacy. 2nd Bedroom = has 2 beds (twin and full) with closet and bathroom attached. Carpeted.
6. Bathrooms have tub/shower combinations.
7. Workstation: Desk with added convenience of your own printer
9. Super speed internet dedicated to the apt. only.
10. In Unit Laundry
11. Central Air conditioning
12. Bedroom custom configurations available ($300 Fee)
Move in after 3 pm (check with Agent if earlier check in time is available)
Move out by 11 am (Check with Agent if late check out is available and subject to additional charges)
No smoking allowed including cannabis inside the apartment.
No parties or events allowed.
Booking cancellation and refunds
Application applies including government issued ID or DL, and background checks.
Holding Deposit Required to Reserve unit. Refundable only if the unit is successfully released.
This might help give you a feel of the area and unit:
“This spot was a treasure! Fantastic accommodations include a stylish full kitchen, a cozy bed, and charming extras like a fireplace. I liked every aspect of it. It is close to a tranquil courtyard with a fountain. Perfectly situated in the center of Westwood Village, the apartment is close to restaurants, shops, and UCLA. Bedford was an excellent and was accommodating and helpful.” Nurit 2020
“Bedford’s apt was wonderful! located in the center of Westwood Village, and it was surrounded by upscale shops and eateries. UCLA is a 15-minute walk away, while Target, Ralph’s, and Trader Joe’s are immediately downstairs. The apt was spotless and included all the required contemporary utilities and amenities. Both the gorgeous pool and the jacuzzi are available to guests. Sadly, we were unable to put them to use. We also had two parking spaces in the subterranean garage reserved. Every aspect was great. I’ll unquestionably suggest it to anyone looking to stay nearby.” Lyra June 2018
“Fantastic location. Within a block, there are restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, and Target. does not improve, especially during social withdrawal. I’ve only twice utilized my car. Very clean apartment: I felt at ease knowing that it had been adequately sanitized. Elliot was an asset because he was courteous and fast to respond.
Will return to this apt.” July 2020 Ann