All furnished apartments come with the following features Included:
Short-term Apt Description:
The advantage you will find with this exterior facing townhouse apartment is the hard-to-find super high vaulted ceilings with plenty of windows. If you are looking for plenty of natural daylight along with a feeling of openness, then this is it! One of the highlights is that all three bedrooms have their own private attached walk-in closets and bathrooms providing your family or group with extra privacy. Completely renovated cabinets and quartz countertops in both kitchen and bathrooms.
1. Living room: Now two full size sofas with 55” TV and adjacent atmospheric gas fireplace.
2. Kitchen: You have a modern full-size kitchen with all the small appliances, coffee maker and Keurig. kitchens include Stainless Steel appliances with gas range and ice maker/water filter.
3. Dining room: You have your own separate dining room seating six people adjacent to the kitchen.
4. Balcony: spacious balcony with outdoor seating
5. Laminate Flooring
6. Workstation: Unit comes with desk and Wi-Fi printer
Furnished Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
1. Main Bedroom Upstairs has Cal-king Bed (72” wide, 84” long, 214CMx203CM) which is 4” longer than a standard king and ideal for taller people.
2. 2nd Bedroom: Queen size bed (60″ wide x 80″ Long, 153 x 183 cm)
3. 3rd Bedroom: two Twin Beds
4. (Custom reconfigurations available = $300)
6. All Bedrooms have TVs, attached walk-in closets and bathrooms for more privacy.
7. All bathrooms are attached and come with Shower/Tub combinations and separate stands in shower and tubs upstairs.
8. Black-out curtains throughout.
Short-Term Unit Features:
1. Top speed Wi-Fi (400-1000mbu) exclusive to the apartment.
7. Washer/Dryer in Unit
8. Central Air conditioning
9. All units have Roku TV with YouTubeTV expanded cable and Netflix.
10. Some units are while some still have the original décor of oak cabinets and granite countertops.
11. All units come with a private patio or balcony.
12. Location varies with some interior courtyard facing while others are exterior facing.
Furnished Apartment rules:
Move in after 3 pm (check with Agent if earlier check in time is available)
Move out by 11 am (Check with Agent if late check out is available and subject to additional charges)
No smoking allowed including cannabis inside the apartment.
No parties or events allowed.
Booking cancellation and refunds
Application applies including government issued ID or DL, and background checks.
Holding Deposit Required to Reserve unit. Refundable only if the unit is successfully released.
“Ideally situated close to stores, including City Target, Trader Joe’s, a 24-hour CVS, etc. all within walking distance. A heated pool, men’s and women’s lounges with hot tubs, sauna and steam rooms, and a gym were all nice amenities. Pat, the unit manager, met us at the door and gave us a tour, making check-in simple. Pretty roomy for our family of three adults and one teenager. Even five adults would feel at ease”.
Kathryn May 2022
“When picking up one of our children from UCLA summer camp, we stayed for the month. The rental was spotless and incredibly handy to get around. Just a short distance from restaurants, Target, and Trader Joe’s. and an easy stroll to UCLA. The bedrooms include three en suite bathrooms. The TVs in the bedrooms and decor were a hit with my kids. It is quite convenient and affordable compared to the hotels in the vicinity (where we previously stayed). I’m grateful.”
Ann – August 2022
“This lovely home is in the middle of Westwood, close to UCLA, and has a City Target and a café & Trader Joes supermarket just downstairs. The furnished rental felt quite safe, the apartment was clean, tastefully decorated, and nice. There is also a swimming pool, a real pool that is a reasonable size, and the common areas are lovely and well kept. The fact that there is a washer and dryer in the apartment is a big plus (there was even a small bottle of laundry detergent, thank you), as well as a secure private parking space. Additionally, each bedroom had a bathroom with a small toilet kit when we arrived. I would recommend this place with family or friends it’s perfect.”
Deborah July 2022